Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

This excites me!!

I'm not particularly close to having children yet but in a conversation with my mom yesterday she brought up how she liked the name Persephone and thought it was really cool. I wouldn't actually use Persephone because the nn Seph/Sef is pretty clear in there and that's the nickname of my best friend's little girl but she wants to recommend it to my brother who loves out there names.

Anyway because she mentioned Persephone I finally managed to reveal to someone my love for the name Pandora and to my amazement she liked it!!! I've loved it for a while now but haven't told anyone close to me because I think they will give me odd looks. However, this has given me high hopes that I might one day actually be able to name my daughter...

Pandora Alice Winter

Just thought I'd share my excitement lol!!

Always a buzz when people give positive feedback for a name you love.

Sounds like your mum is pretty cool.
    BABY GIRL FINALLY DUE 5 October after 2 Years of IVF

Current favourite girl names: Phoebe Rose Matilda Madeleine Charlotte Eliza Violet Kate Jade Eloise Elizabeth Iris Tabitha

Current (but never to be used...) favourite boy names: Oliver Thomas Henry William Alexander Flynn Liam Hugo Isaac Bennett Nikolai Reid Edward nn Ned Gus Tobias Austin Blake

It's the little things that get me excited too!
    Violet Audrey Laine . Lola Felicity Kate . Daisy Elizabeth Joy

Archer Gregory James . Leo Benjamin North . Finnick Daniel Sage

That is awesome! When I found out my sister didnt think I was crazy for wanting to use "Sunday" I was on a high- my mom still gives me the "please dont use that name" look. But she gives that to me when I wear something trendy or when I first mentioned a peacock theme for my wedding (which turned out beautifully as i know Sunday would haha!)
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop

I love Persephone too, but seeing it used in a few birth announcements and seeing how many people on here like it and on other name boards, I am afraid it will get popular

Pandora is awesome. I was reading a book the other day where the author dedicated it to someone named Pandora. Pandora Alice Winter is amazing.
    Looking for a unique yet legitimate name, check out my growing database of names, I have names from Albanian to Yiddish http://legitbabenames.wordpress.com