Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gloria?

Gloria?

This is a name I've really liked for a while, what do you guys think?
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Gloria is fantastic! It is kind of in a category which some would consider dated, but that doesn't really matter. I could see it on a girl/woman of any age, it has the perfect balance of sophistication and spunk. I would use it for sure, but I have an aunt who I never really knew who died and this was her name, I feel like my family would feel uncomfortable about me using it. But because of that I would be over the moon to hear of a new little Gloria.

I like Gloria! Cute vintage sounding very sweet for a little girl

I love to here somebody considering Gloria, I think it's beautiful
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Gloria is my MIL's name. I have thought for years about using it or incorporating it somehow in a baby girls name. I like the name, I think it falls in the vintage category, and it's cute.. Love the nn "Glory", but I don't feel it's a classic, and I can see it hitting a trendy wave and then fading again....
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa