Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

A week left to decide....

We are completely undecided on a name with a week to go. Pretty desperate for some outside input, I am not going to list my faves and have removed them from my signature.... just based on our other children's names, what would you name their little brother?

Older brothers are Colten James and Chase Michael. Last name sounds sounds like Owen. Middle name options honouring family are Daniel, Robert, or William, but we are open to using something that sounds good if those don't work for a particular name, if we love it. Our only real criteria is that the name matches in feel to our other boys' names. Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!
    Last edited by omyheart; May 10th, 2013 at 01:31 AM.
    ~Marilyn~ mama of Colten James, Chase Michael, and Wyatt Daniel born 05/16/2013!
    currently loving :

Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux

Thank you, of what you suggested I like Cameron and Crispin. I really like the nickname Cam, and had been considering Camden, but then a friend of mine named her little guy that in April. Ugh, why does nothing feel right this time?! Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by lilauburn13 View Post
    Last edited by omyheart; May 10th, 2013 at 09:50 AM.
    ~Marilyn~ mama of Colten James, Chase Michael, and Wyatt Daniel born 05/16/2013!
    currently loving :

I thought Cameron was a great suggestion.

What about:
    Cullen
    Cade
    Calder
    Clyde
    Caleb
    Calvin