Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Celeste

Celeste

I've always liked Celeste, its always been on my long list, but recently i've started to really love it. Up until now there had only really been one contender if we had another little girl, and that is Susannah, but now it has some serious competition. I love the idea of using Ettie or Lettie or CC as a nn, i love how it sounds with DDs name (Juniper & Celeste just sounds perfect to my ears), and i love that she is earthy,elegant, non-frilly and rarely heard.

I can't think of anything perfect for the middle though. I feel like it needs something feminine and flowy, maybe 3 or 4 syllables- any ideas? Also, would you rate it above Susannah? Could i put the two names together or is that way too much hiss?

Thanks Berries, i'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl- Callie - Beatrice -Clementine - Delphine - Eulalie
    Zephyr - Asa - Gene - Ezra - Otis - Henry - Miles

I wouldn't put it above Susannah, but it does sound nice with Juniper.

Celeste Ruby
    Celeste Adair
    Celeste Lucille
    Celeste Miriam
    Celeste Ivy
    Celeste Lily
    Celeste Nadine

I also think that Susannah would sound out-of-place with Juniper and Celeste.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

I have always loved Celeste! Susannah is more my style, but Celeste sounds great with Juniper.

I love Celeste and I know how tough it is to pair. I think abrupt names are the best match for the abruptness of Celeste. You may also use a 2nd mn for better flow

Celeste Camille
    Celeste Lenore
    Celeste Angeline
    Celeste Belen
    Celeste Colleen

Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Fox * Greer
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Linden * Arden

Charlotte - Louise - Violet - Francesca - Annabel - Grace - Claire - Vera - Winter 💕

Alice - Jane - Lily - Vivienne - Melrose 🎀

Henry - Laine - Theo - Finn - Ezra ❤️