Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Replacements for Stella

I've FINALLY accepted the fact that my number one name, Stella, will simply NOT work with my last name. Stella is therefore off my "to use" list and on to my "could never actually use" list. The problem, however, is that she needs to be replaced! My second favorite girl name right now is Julie, but Julie does not have the same appeal to me that Stella did. Neither does Heather, Leah or Paige. Bridget would probably my next best option, if my sister-in-law was not planning on using it.

So, what are your suggestions as a replacement for Stella? Middle name will be Claire if she's the first girl. Soleil if it's the second. Thank you!

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

Just a teenage writer with a fascination for names!

I tried looking up names that mean star like Stella, but none are really your style. Maybe Danica?

Other names that remind me of stella.

Blaire
    Nina
    Heidi

Sorry. Should have mentioned that ANY -la names won't work, and the majority of names starting with "L" as well. Excluding those options the rest are not really my style.

Joviejane, meaning is not important to me. Sound is. Nina is my favorite of your suggestions

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil