Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiemary View Post
    There were 59 girls named Renesmee last year, an increase of 23 from 2011. And even worse, there were 11 with the spelling Renesmae, so they're even coming up with NEW spellings.!
    Oh god. If people start asking me if my name is short for 'renesmee' I may be forced to punch someone "-_-
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Quote Originally Posted by goodhope View Post
    What's up with my sweet Christine? It's been falling steadily since 1984, and now surprise! It's up 79 spaces. There must be a pop culture Christine I don't know about.

I wonder if it's a blip or if Christine will make a comeback. I kinda hope it's a blip...I've been enjoying having it on my "nobody loves it but me" list.
    Perhaps the one in Bones?
    My personal name list on behindthename: http://www.behindthename.com/pnl/89873/89696.
    My List of Name Combos: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9745611
    Please vote.

Quote Originally Posted by countrylizb View Post
    Perhaps the one in Bones?
    Well, that makes sense! I changed my mind on Christine because of Bones' baby

Quote Originally Posted by kikibaby View Post
    I was also surprised to see Juniper on there! Another surprise was Colette coming in at #659. It wasn't in the top 1000 for the last ten years and suddenly BAM, jumps about 350 spots. Big bummer too as this was a top contender for my girl due soon. Wish I could know if it was a random fluke or if she's going to climb more.

This might be a stretch, but there is a woman on the Real Housewives of Orange County that joined the show last year, and she has a daughter named Colette...
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

Quote Originally Posted by jamiejamiemomamie View Post
    This might be a stretch, but there is a woman on the Real Housewives of Orange County that joined the show last year, and she has a daughter named Colette...
    I thought about this as well, though I remember seeing her name is spelled Collette. Maybe the hype for Les Mis' Cosette turned into baby Colette's... Meh, long shot.

It's most likely that French girl names are on the rise.
    Last edited by elizabeth_rose; May 13th, 2013 at 11:51 AM.