Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth_rose View Post
    The biggest surprise to me was Matilda jumping from 769 to 658. I was expecting her to climb around 50 spots, but 111 is a rather huge leap.
    Matilda the musical was big in the UK last year. It came to Broadway this past month. I expect it to rise even more.
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper

I have to admit I'm not to smiley about Alessandra's jump up by 50 spots. I really don't want it to hit top 200 by the time I have a daughter.

Nathaniel's the same, Henry's jumped up 14 spots, Eric's dropped 4.

Omg, Eden for a boy has jumped from 833 to 677... I'm happy and sad at the same time. lol
    London for a boy has jumped up to 537 rather than 561 it was last year.
    Angelo's dropped 12 spots, Jack dropped one, Levi's jumped by 11, Laurel's dropped from 927 to 972, Leo jumped up from 167 to 134, Victoria dropped by five, Elena jumped up by 21, Rose jumped up by 30.
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

My absolute favorite boys' name, August moved up 65 RANKS. Ironically, my favorite numbers are 3 and 9... August moved up to #333 on the SSA list for 2012, and 3 + 3 + 3 = 9! It's a sign.

My second favorite boys' name, Henry, moved up from 57 to 43. It's slowly edging towards being too popular for me to consider it, but it's still a contender since it's a family name.

The biggest surprise on my boys' list though, was Winston! It moved up 126 spaces.

My girls' names didn't move much. The biggest mover was Lilith, which jumped 103 spaces. My two favorites, Stella and Leona, only moved up ten-ish spaces, and Florence and Mabel still haven't cracked the list, so I'm a happy girl. Just worried about my boys' names! Lol
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Guinevere · Vivian · Florence · Lilleba · Beatrix
    August · Barnaby · Roland · Lester · Whitney

I've spent way too much time with this list today... any thoughts on where Kenia came from? Didn't rank last year, and it's in the 600s now.
    My Zoe ... My life
    9/12/14

Quote Originally Posted by greyer View Post
    My absolute favorite boys' name, August moved up 65 RANKS. Ironically, my favorite numbers are 3 and 9... August moved up to #333 on the SSA list for 2012, and 3 + 3 + 3 = 9! It's a sign.

My second favorite boys' name, Henry, moved up from 57 to 43. It's slowly edging towards being too popular for me to consider it, but it's still a contender since it's a family name.

The biggest surprise on my boys' list though, was Winston! It moved up 126 spaces.

My girls' names didn't move much. The biggest mover was Lilith, which jumped 103 spaces. My two favorites, Stella and Leona, only moved up ten-ish spaces, and Florence and Mabel still haven't cracked the list, so I'm a happy girl. Just worried about my boys' names! Lol
    Winston may have gained popularity because of the show New Girl.

I'm really surprised Henry is at #43. Doesn't deter me from using it in the future because I like it as a middle name. I'm sad to see Jace at #83 and Jase at #304. I'm starting to panic a little. Surprised at Lane (#288). My experience has been people dislike it. There's about 10 different spellings of Aiden so I'm seriously wondering if it is number one once you combine spellings.

Haven't looked at the girls list much yet.
    “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.”
    -George R.R. Martin

alyssa ϟ twenty-one ϟ usa ϟ name lover

If I ever have a baby, I would name him or her:
    Charlotte Matilda |Augustus Henry

Anastasia Louise, Clara Penelope, Amelia Caitlin / Aiden James, Jase Alexander, Renly Isaac
    +more