Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I'm not so interested in the top ten, they haven't changed too much. I really like this :http://www.babynamewizard.com/the-to...tes-of-america and thought some of you might too. Hours of entertainment! It is a top 1000 comparison chart of 2011 to 2012 done very neatly and easy to process.

Milena cracked the Top 1000! I knew it would with Mila rising as much as it did!
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell

Certain names surprise me:

Lyric, which I consider really "out there", is only a smidge behind Evangeline and Madeleine!

Pearl is pretty underused. Heck, even Cindy is more popular.

Miracle, which I think is a ridiculous name, is number 416.

Logan and Rowan are right next to each other on the girl's side. I knew Rowan was being used more on girls (Yey!), but Logan surprises me.
    Last edited by uselesskitty; May 10th, 2013 at 12:04 PM.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

*sigh* My beloved Zoe smashes all the way to 6 when you combine the Zoey, Zoe, Zoie spellings. I still don't care... I love it (and ironically still don't know a SINGLE ZOE!)

Love seeing some traditionally Hispanic names (Itzel, for example) in the top 500.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

I'm looking through the top 1000 right now, and one that stands out to me is Jensen. It jumped almost 100 spots from 608 in 2011 to 509 in 2012. Is Jensen Ackles that well known, or is there someone else...?
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine