Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naming #3: Names for Avery Lynn and Lyla Ann's sister

Hello fellow Nameberry enthusiasts:
    If my last child is a boy, he will most likely be named Alexander James.
    If it's a girl, my husband is not as adventurous as me. I'm looking for a name that us classically beautiful with a vintage feel. I like the list below:
    June
    Estelle Renee
    Silvia Renee
    Sylvia Renee
    Sylvie Renee
    Charlotte
    Mischa
    Lucy
    Jude
    Eleanor
    Valerie
    I would love some feedback for my current favoritesin combination with my other daughters' names.
    Thanks!!!

1. Avery, Lila and Estelle
    2. Avery, Lila and June
    3. Avery, Lila and Charlotte
    4. Avery, Lila and Sylvie

Lucy is a bit too cutesy with your other two. Sylvie works better with your sib set than Sylvia, although both are beautiful options.

Good luck!
    Gals: Juliette, Eloise, Susannah, Charlotte, Tessa, Rosalind, Genevieve, Hallie, Sylvie, Celine, Norah, Lena, Amabel, Caroline
    Guys: Nathaniel, Bennett, Theodore, Sullivan, Tobias, Phineas, Maxwell, Wesley, Weston, Leo, Holdon, Sawyer, Romeo, Lucian

Thanks for the reply! I'm currently in love with Avery, Lyla, and Sylvie! I like Sylvie better than Sylvia. Any other suggestions or do you fully support that? My husband doesn't love it but if I say it enough while pregnant, he will get used to it! Lol

June - This one is sweet and cute, I like it with her sisters. June Silvia and June Estelle are lovely.
    Estelle Renee - Estella is so much more gorgeous to me, what with the Dickens pedigree. I'm not the biggest fan of Renee; there are much lovelier French names out there. How about Estella June, Estella Valerie, Estella Charlotte?
    Silvia Renee - Nicer spelling, but I still don't love the sound.
    Sylvia Renee - All of the letters in Lyla's name are found in Sylvia's...Plus, Sylvia is just not as pretty to me.
    Sylvie Renee - Nicknamey.
    Charlotte - Meh. It's too popular and has the word "harlot" in it.
    Mischa - I love this, and can't decide whether I like it for a boy or a girl better. I actually really like it with siblings Avery and Lyla as well. Mischa June, Mischa Lucy and Mischa Jade are all superb.
    Lucy - Lucy is cute, but not in the same style as the others.
    Jude - Did you mean Jade? Jude is a boys' name.
    Eleanor - Lovely and stately, but too formal for Avery and Lyla.
    Valerie - Makes me think of the Amy Winehouse song. I like this better as a middle name.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

I think estelle works the best but I have to admit i fell like suggesting another l & a name to match alyhought itd be over doing it