Names Searched Right Now:

Asher Luke/ Luke Asher-

Working on hubby on the name Asher. I just LOVE that name, and I think it fits nicely with Jonah, Levi and Isaiah... Hubby says he really doesn't want to use his name as a middle name (Giovanni) in a boy's name... I can't understand why...he only said, he thought the boy should have his own name... so going out on a limb and looking at other options to present...what are thoughts on...
    Asher Luke ???? Or Luke Asher??
    Last edited by joyfulmomto8; May 9th, 2013 at 02:38 PM.
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Although I love both match-ups, I think I prefer Asher Luke. To me at least, it flows better and I think works with your last name. Also, Asher does work better with Jonah, Levi, and Isaiah than Luke.

Luke is more my style (I have a Paul, Mark, and James) but I think Asher fits your style better.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: loving Grace, Sarah, Nell, Stella, Emily, Lucy, Mary, Caroline or Elizabeth
    Future boy: not loving anything

I think Asher goes quite a bit better with your sibset than Luke. Asher isn't my favorite name in the world (though I understand the appeal), but with Jonah, Levi and Isaiah it does kind of fit to perfection.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...