Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name do you prefer?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Genevieve Indigo

2 11.76%
  • Genevieve Aurora

15 88.24%

MN: Indigo or Aurora?

Which would you prefer with FN Genevieve?
    Siblings Elena Rose and Felicity Iris Ruth.
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:
    Elena Rose (Ellie/Laney) 2011
    Felicity Iris Ruth (Lissy) 2012
    Archer Lawrence (Archie) 2014

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi)

I think Genevieve Aurora flows better than Genevieve Indigo. I also significantly prefer Aurora. One thing to consider is that both Elena and Felicity have MN's that are flowers. Are you sure you don't want to continue that? However, Iris and Aurora are both godesses, and Aurora is nature related because of the Northern Lights (which I think is a stunning connection).

Genevieve Aurora is really pretty! I love nn Eve (prefer Evie or Ginny, but Eve is nice and is growing on me). Elena, Felicity, and Genevieve are great together! E F G! Alphabetical order!
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Kayla, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie

I voted for Genevieve Aurora, but I think it's a little long next to her sisters' names. Some other possibilities:

Genevieve Blythe
    Genevieve Maud
    Genevieve Mae
    Genevieve Fern (my fave if you're going to continue with flowers/plants)
    Genevieve Laurel (similar sounding to Aurora but a plant)
    Genevieve Flora
    Genevieve Fleur
    Genevieve Lily
    Genevieve Lilac
    Genevieve Lotus

How funny, Genevieve Aurora is on my own list (okay, right now it's been changed to Aurelia. But you may have just convinced me to change it back...).

Anyway, I digress. Aurora does flow better, and I also think it matches your daughters' names better. However, I don't think Indigo would go with your sibset badly or anything, it's just that Aurora is more classic like Elena/Rose/Felicity/Iris/Ruth. I would go with Aurora. The combo is beautiful, like a Parisian sunrise over the Seine.
    ~ Larissa

Olympia Primrose
    Waverly Claire ~ Amaryllis Joy
    Holiday Elise ~ Bellamy June ~ Seraphina Daisy
    Genevieve Scout ~ Romilly Violet ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Mazarine Alice ... Penrose Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by waverly123 View Post
    I think Genevieve Aurora flows better than Genevieve Indigo. I also significantly prefer Aurora. One thing to consider is that both Elena and Felicity have MN's that are flowers. Are you sure you don't want to continue that? However, Iris and Aurora are both godesses, and Aurora is nature related because of the Northern Lights (which I think is a stunning connection).

Genevieve Aurora is really pretty! I love nn Eve (prefer Evie or Ginny, but Eve is nice and is growing on me). Elena, Felicity, and Genevieve are great together! E F G! Alphabetical order!
    Thank you for those thoughts!!! Thats why my login is alphabetters lol and im Carol and hubby David so I sign everything CDEF right now lol that will change w baby Archie but if we're lucky one day we may have a Broderick to fill in the letter gap lol
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:
    Elena Rose (Ellie/Laney) 2011
    Felicity Iris Ruth (Lissy) 2012
    Archer Lawrence (Archie) 2014

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi)