Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Miriam and her middle name possibilities!

So I posted a thread about Miriam yesterday and got some great ideas for combos. Currently they only show one MN; but no matter what names I use in the future I'll be use two middles name. Probably one to honour my husband's mother too.

Miriam Estella - honours family members who have passed on due to the use of Estella. As I was always told as a child that they were in the stars. Nicknames could be Miri, Mira, Tess/Tessa (My mum's NN) or even Star. Not Mim.

Miriam Angeline/Angelina - My mum loves Angelina so that could be used to honour her. Same Nicknames as above, plus Lina or Anna. Not fond of Angie.

Miriam Aurora - This would also my Mum because when I was little I thought my mum looked like Sleeping Beauty. So it's kind of a childhood memory Because I was envious of how pretty they both were.

Miriam Emmeline (prn. Em-uh-line) - Emily is my middle name so it would keep the name in the family.

Miriam Pearl - This has the same meaning as my great great grandmother's name so it could honour her and my nanna's family. It's also the middle name of my paternal great-grandmother.

These are all I can think of right now. Just looking for general feedback. Thanks Berries!
    Last edited by sodallas3; June 13th, 2013 at 02:39 AM.

'Jess' Jessica Emily Faith
    Living down under...
    Australian/German/South African/Scottish/English/Irish/Romani
    Elsa: Mystical, magical, completely unique, baffling and all her own

Ronan: Spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Other considerations
    Mary Belle - Conrad - Elaina/Elena? - Jonas

Miriam Estella - I think this is gorgeous! It's my favorite of the options. I like the meaning too.

Miriam Angeline/a - I personally dislike angel- family of names, so I must respectfully say it's a no for me.

Miriam Aurora - This is my second favorite. Cute memory makes for a nice name inspiration.

Miriam Emmeline - I like Emmeline as a name but I think Miriam Emmeline might be too many M's in one combo!
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Miriam Estella - I like the meaning but, to be honest, not the sound.
    Miriam Angeline/Angelina - oh, this one is lovely! Angelina is a stunning name, espicially if pronounced the Slavic way: ahn-ge-lee-nuh ("g" not likew in Angela but in the word "goat"). Miriam Angeline flows nicely, probably my favorite.
    Miriam Aurora - personally, I don't like Aurora but your memories are just wonderful so I love how it has special meaning for you.
    Miriam Emmeline (prn. Em-uh-line) - both names are beautiful on their own but together they have too many "i" and "m" sounds.
    Miriam Pearl - I prefer Pearl as a first name but Miriam Pearl is so pretty. I love the family connection and if popularity doesn't bother you(I guess Pearl may become a popular middle name one day), it's a nice one.

My favorite is Miriam Angeline though you can't go wrong with either one.

I really love Miriam Estella. So beautiful.

Miriam Estella Pearl would be gorgeous if you're going with two middles.

Miriam Estella is my favourite followed by Miriam Aurora and then Miriam Pearl. The others feel to long for me.