Results 1 to 5 of 20
Thread: update girl list
May 9th, 2013 07:55 AM #1
update girl list
after hard decisions my new list is
i need your opinions guys what should i keep ?what i need to drop?
alsp suggestions of new names to put on my list are welcome
May 9th, 2013 09:52 AM #3
Very pretty list you've got going there... Frilly, feminine, princessy names. I like that... you've got a definite style
I will say that I love your first name options. Particularly Anastasia, Annabel, Amelie, Mirabel, and Rosalind.
Not too sure about some of your mn options... Melisande Giselle doesn't flow quite so well, but your last name also plays a role in that, so it might be ok. I'm not a big fan of Harper, Snow, or Wren and I feel like they seem out of place with some of your other options.
You have a lot of "el/ella" names... Annabel, Mirabel, Arabella, Isabella... if you're looking to narrow the list down, figure out which one you love the most, and cut the others. Personally, I would keep Mirabel and Arabella.Mi corazón
May 9th, 2013 10:54 AM #5Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
You have some awesome names on this list!
My top 5 from your list are:
1. Rosalind Olivia - very beautiful!
2. Annabel Wren - Love that you have a classic, feminine first and a spunky middle!
3. Anastasia Rose - Love it, but I may be a little biased as Anastasia is my middle name
4. Alice Evangeline - Alice is beautiful and classic and Evangeline is gorgeous!
5. Aveline Harper - Aveline is a gorgeous name that I just recently learned about and it goes well with the spunky middle you chose
These are the five I would keep!
May 9th, 2013 11:44 AM #7
I like a lot of names on your list!
I would keep:
anastasia (would change the mn to or wren)
Jane Cosima | Jude Caspian
| married 5.17.14 |
counting down to ttc: 16 months!
Pup- Lola Bear
May 9th, 2013 11:56 AM #9
thanks a lot guys
i will drop arabella snow
i will change anastasia rose to anastasia wren
how about melisande fleur or melisande alys?