Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    @charlieandperry1 I just meant that we didn't get a 2012 one, but now I know it will be published around August time! I'm not complaining about the actual statistics we get, I like them too

@ottilie Thank you!
    ~ 21 year-old name lover ~

the us doesn't get their 2012 one until next week
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

mclola , we got our top 10 today.

Quote Originally Posted by anuthriuminvidia View Post
    mclola , we got our top 10 today.
    just saw that, thought we would have to wait until Monday.
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

As others have said, you do get them, they should be out in August.

When they first started to be released annually, they came out in January, but a few years ago that changed. The first year it changed they didn't come out until the October, the reason it was so late in the year, is that the original plan was to STOP producing the lists at all. However this caused a bit of uproar, so the Office of National Statistics (ONS) relented and agreed to produce the lists, but stressed they'd be later in the year.

The next year they were projected for early September, but they surprised everyone by getting them out in August, and hope to get them out in August again this year. August does still seem rather late in the year, but lets face it, it's better than October!

NB: The reason how I know about how the ONS backtracked after the uproar, is I have an "insider", as my aunt works as a statisician for the main ONS office in Newport (Wales). She doesn't work on the names, but she does work on family/population stats (the area names fall under), and she remembers the complaints filing in!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore. Identical twin.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~