Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Your thoughts on Rowan Jasper?

For a while now, I've been thinking I'm feeling set on Rowan Jasper for a boy, but I'm not sure if I'm really in love with it. I've also been slightly dubious ever since a friend reminded me that Jasper is a "Twilight" name as my last name sounds like Swan (Bella), but really that isn't much of a big deal for me because I feel like that trend is over and done with. I'd be open to suggestions if anyone has any? I found a few names that I liked - Rowan, Jasper, Hugo, Felix and Beau - and then I hit a rock so to speak, so I settled on Rowan Jasper, but I slightly feel like there could be other names out there that I'd love, but I'm missing.

So yes, thoughts and suggestions if you please
    Jilly x

I think it's gorgeous. I love both of them, and I also like Hugo and Felix from your list very much. How do you feel about Hugh? Rowan Hugh, Jasper hugh both sound nice.

Arthur
    Cyril
    Edgar
    Hector
    Ivo
    Julian
    Miles
    Rupert
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I probably like the sound of Hugh more than Hugo, but whenever I look at it I just see "ugh" - an expression of disgust! Arthur, Edgar, Ivo and Rupert are all great, particularly like Edgar and Ivo. I wonder if the bear association would be too much for Rupert?
    Jilly
    Expecting 20/08/2013 and searching for the perfect name!

Rowan is all girl for me.. Perhaps spelling it differently would make it sound less girly like maybe Rohan or Roan

Rowan Jasper is a very handsome name! I absolutely love it. Rowan is a boy name that people have started using for girls. Another name you may like is Ronan, which is Irish as well. Ronan Jasper would sound lovely too. Good luck!