Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Adryana...

I have to just say that Adryana would be a very pretty name for a Dryad character (female tree nymph). In fact, I may "borrow" this name in the future. Putting it in my character name bank right now.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Leonie

Quote Originally Posted by lexiem View Post
    I think that's an awesome idea. I could totally see it working as the name of a desert like ancient or fantasy kingdom.
    Kingdom of Adryahnia.
    Exactly, lol. I'm putting together a fantasy story and I can see it in use as the name of a city, or ocean.
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto

I can see the beauty in it. It feels like Illyria. Ancient but timeless. I think it's stunning in theory but it'll be perceived as trendy and cause spelling problems as well as some teasing.

I couldn't decide if it was "Ad ryan a" or "A dry ana".

And don't ever worry, we're all mad here.