Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Adryana...

I have to just say that Adryana would be a very pretty name for a Dryad character (female tree nymph). In fact, I may "borrow" this name in the future. Putting it in my character name bank right now.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico, Gianfranco, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa, Valerio
    Katarina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Romana, Alba, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirellina, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Cordelia, Leona/Leonie

Slytherin Common Room
    Quote Originally Posted by lexiem View Post
    I think that's an awesome idea. I could totally see it working as the name of a desert like ancient or fantasy kingdom.
    Kingdom of Adryahnia.
    Exactly, lol. I'm putting together a fantasy story and I can see it in use as the name of a city, or ocean.
    Nathaniel . Eden | Alessandra . Noel

I can see the beauty in it. It feels like Illyria. Ancient but timeless. I think it's stunning in theory but it'll be perceived as trendy and cause spelling problems as well as some teasing.

I couldn't decide if it was "Ad ryan a" or "A dry ana".

And don't ever worry, we're all mad here.