Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Sage Eilonwy is divine! Definitely my favourite from your list.

As an alternative to Callie, I love the name Carrie. Carrie Eilonwy is also pretty.

I think Hope and Joy are good middle names, but I'm not a fan of them as firsts.

Sage Eilonwy is beautiful, it has a mystical fairy sound to it. I like it.
    ttc#1 | our angel ruadhrí 02.14.14
    mama to our pit bulls z&m
    fiona | sinead | líadan | brigid |
    finnegan | sullivan | jameson | cormac |

This is exactly why I'm not mentioning my short list names to anyone in my immediate circle - because it is MY choice (+hubby if course!), not theirs, and it shouldn't matter what they think! (Of course, this is all bravado on my part, if my mum didn't like the name I chose I would feel bad, which is why I'm not telling her until its too late! By which stage she will be in love with her new grandchild anyway and won't care what he/she is called!!)

Be brave!! (Love Sage and Hope with your MN choice, the single syllables are lovely with the complex sounds of Eilonwy)...
    Mum to Milo Mitchell... A big brother to August Henry or (insert girls name here!!) due on August 5

Firstly, congratulations, all the best! I have to say that I only really like 'Sage' out of your list. I think it's such a beautifully sweet name and it also fits perfectly with the (very interesting) middle name you have chosen! I believe that if you were to have a little girl, 'Sage Eilonwy' would be beautiful!

Sage also has that natural feel without being too hippy/virtue-ish. It is fresh and can sound contemporary with the right middle name. Definitely a favourite of mine!

Another pro-it is perfect matched with Everett!

x
    Names I'm Loving
    Girls: Olivia, Ava, Mila, Zoë, Fleur, Stella
    Boys: Theo, Archer, Asher, Noah, Felix, Flynn, Ashton, Louie
    Sets I'm Loving:
    Girls: Olivia Fleur, Ava Zoë
    Boys: Theo Asher, Archer Felix

Wow! Thank you for your kind responses everyone!! I really appreciate all the feedback. I knew my husband and I loved these choices, but it's nice to hear that they aren't too far out there. My mom thinks they are, but I know of 4 girls named Sage in our town (all different ages), so it is at least fairly popular around here. Callie is very similar to Callan, so I'm hesitant with it, but it was my great grandmother's name, so I feel a bit connected to it :-) I'll just have to continue to ignore my mom for the next 8 weeks ;-) We'll manage. She wasn't crazy about the name Everett at first either, though she didn't protest it quite as much. And who knows, this one might be a boy anyway. And we are completely stuck on boy names, so he might be unnamed for a bit :-) She should be happy cause I removed some of my crazier name choices already. My husband usually keeps me fairly grounded. Thank you again! Can't wait to meet this little one!

@renrose- The name is Welsh inspired, but it was created by the author. I heard a forward for the books that he recorded (it is fairly old. He has been deceased for some time) and that was the way he pronounced it. With the eye beginning rather than ay, so that is what we're going with. Thank you for the help though. I have a major soft spot for Welsh names and it's nice to have someone around who knows how to pronounce them correctly :-)
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me