Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you think about these girl names?

Hi Berries!

I am always in search of the perfect name and I think about the future a lot in terms of sib sets. I want to be fully prepared! Our boy names were so easy and are set in stone for our first child and second child if it happens to be a boy.

For a girl I am really loving Delilah June. When I had my other thread it had a great response. But I am kind of loving Delilah Peach, if that is a good name I was thinking Poppy Honey or a first name with Honey as the middle.

Are these good combos are too far out there? I just think they are cute and fun.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

I do like Delilah June slightly better than Delilah Peach. And I think Honey is adorable, but maybe with a first name that is a little more sophisticated to balance it out. Maybe something like, Abilene Honey? I don't know where Abilene came from, it just seemed to fit it!

I voted for Delilah June in your other thread and still do the same this time. Delilah June is so pretty and cute. I think it's a winner.
    Cynthia/Luna
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Liv. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Valencia Lyra Amoret. Rosalind Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena. Annabelle Helena Lúthien. Vanessa Rose Aphrodite

Peregrine Cedric. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Caspian Felix
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Amadeus. Damien Alexei Orion

I think you are right! What would be a good sibling name combo to go along with that name? Something that compliments each other?
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin