Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think all of your names are absolutely wonderful! The best aspect is the thoughtful consideration you have put into the sounds, meanings, and family members to honor. Don't tell anyone the names; just say you have it narrowed down to a few choices, but won't decide until the baby is born and you want to keep it a surprise. Good luck!

imogeneve
    thanks for the feedback! "avery" does have two middle names with Avery Josephine Birdie St0ne. Rosemary Adelaide St0ne just seems so long (yes i realize it is 6 syllables just like Avery Josephine) and a one syllable name doesnt sound good next to St0ne. i would definitely be up for suggestions if you had a second middle name to go with! one of the critiques my sister and mother-in-law had was "dont give your children too many names." of course she gave one of her children (my husband) 2 middle names. plus i think it gets complicated when the girls get married, they have to choose which names to drop/keep. 5 names is quite a lot!

tangocamper,
    thanks for the kind words! it puts me at ease to see positive reactions to the names! and thank you for urging me to keep it a secreet. so hard!

I think your names are all great! I agree with not telling anyone the names you've chosen before the baby is born because, even though it's hard to keep the secret, people will think they can tell you they hate the name and try to change your mind. Once the baby is born, the name is more set in stone (heh, pun intended), so people will be more accepting. Also, it's nice for family and friends to have a surprise and to be able to introduce your baby to everyone!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Oops, sorry, I must have misread. Avery Josephine Birdie. It's growing on me and think it is a gorgeous combination.

Lol, to your MIL advice against too many names! I was actually anti two middles, but my partner insisted, as he has two middles. Now I love the two middle name idea and wouldn't want it any other way. I'll have a think about Rosemary Adelaide, but you are right, it is quite long. Rosemary Adelaide Lily St0ne? Honouring your great-grandmother Lillian. Not 100% certain about the repeated 'y' endings.