Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which twin combination do you like best?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hadley and Caroline

28 38.36%
  • Haven and Hadley

10 13.70%
  • Hadley and Kirrily

5 6.85%
  • Sage and Hadley

30 41.10%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Not a huge fan of Hadley but I voted Sage and Hadley. If I chose a combo I would pick Caroline and Sage together!
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | Jameson Louis
    <3
    Elisabeth Rose| Fiona Cathleen | Rhiannon Grace

Hadley and Sage jump out as perfect pairings. They are stylistically the same, but are different enough to work.perfectly!
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*

I voted for Hadley and Sage, but my favorite pairing would definitely be Kirrily and Sage.

Hadley & Caroline: Hadley is unisex and more masculine than Caroline. If Caroline was more tomboy and Hadley more feminine, it would seem strange. I think that one could be envious of the other, because of the opposite ends of the spectrum that these names are on.

Haven & Hadley: I like that they're both unisex names. I prefer Haven over Hadley. I don't like that Ha- sounds are pronounced differently. Hay-ven and Had-lee. The names are also rather similar because of the Ha beginnings.

Hadley & Kirrily: I prefer Kirrily even though I'm not sure how to pronounce it. I think that Kirrily may present spelling problems. I don't like that both end in "lee". This combination is my second favorite combo.

Hadley & Sage: I prefer Sage over Hadley. I like that both names have a nature vibe. Hadley seems stronger despite the lee ending.

I also really like "Kirrily & Sage" and "Haven & Sage".

Hadley: I've always thought of Hadley as "had lee". As in he had lee over for dinner. I also knew a very manly man named Hadley. He sort of created this male perception of the name.

Thanks for the feedback! I do love some of the combos you suggested but I really wanted to find a good match for Hadley. I've loved it for a long time. But I'll have to consider sage and kirrily and haven and kirrily!
    ~ Larissa

Araminta Lark
    Seraphina Daisy ~ Waverly Claire
    Zelda Marjorie ~ Romilly Violet ~ Cecily Darling
    Snow Evangeline ~ Marigold Francesca ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Mazarine Alice ... Penrose Elizabeth