Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Sadie Ruby?

Hybrid View

Sadie Ruby?

I want to use Sadie as a first name ( im in love with it) with Ruby ( my other all time favourite) as one of two middle names ,its a family name we really want to use .Is there any way to soften the two Y sounds with another middle name before Ruby ,Sadie ? Ruby followed by our last name which is penfold .We can't use Isabella or Isabelle either.Is there hope or do i have to give up on making the two names work together? our first daughter has two middle names so we will be having two middle names for our next regardless of which names we choose.

I think Sadie Anna Ruby sounds gorgeous... Is that the type of thing you're looking for?
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

that is cute thanks.

Yes, I think you could. I would go for something three or four syllables long, though, to break up the redundant rhythm a bit: Sadie Elisabeth Ruby, Sadie Matilda Ruby, Sadie Madeline Ruby, Sadie Evelyn Ruby, Sadie Emmeline Ruby, Sadie Allegra Ruby, etc.

My first thought was to name her Sarah Ruby, nn Sadie.
    Or how about:
    Sadie Elizabeth Ruby Penfold
    Sadie Gwendolyn Ruby Penfold
    Sadie Rosalind Ruby Penfold
    Sadie Angelica Ruby Penfold
    Sadie Beatrice Ruby Penfold
    Sadie Adelaide Ruby Penfold
    A long name in the middle seems to work, though it will make your daughter's name quite long. But that's okay
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah