Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lorelei

33 25.19%
  • Elizabeth

34 25.95%
  • Rosalind

36 27.48%
  • Lucinda

11 8.40%
  • Marianne

3 2.29%
  • Julianne

14 10.69%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Thanks everyone! I can't believe we have a three-way tie between Lorelei, Rosalind, and Elizabeth!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I think this is a nice list! You can't go wrong with Elizabeth since its a classic, however, I do prefer Elisabeth (the French spelling) because it has different nickname options (Elise, Lissie). I really like Lorelei and Marianne too. I prefer Lucy to Lucinda, and I'm not really a fan of Julianne. I prefer Julianna, but don't really love either of them.
    Current Favorites:
    { Adelyn :: Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassie" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Adelina :: Josephine "Josie" }
    { Everett Cole :: Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony }

Oops, forgot Rosalind. I don't really like Rosalind, it feels awkward to me for some reason. I agree with whoever said it is too close to Madelyn. I prefer Rosalie.
    Current Favorites:
    { Adelyn :: Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassie" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Adelina :: Josephine "Josie" }
    { Everett Cole :: Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony }

Elizabeth is very common place compared your older children's names. I just don't think it fits.
    I like Rosalind but I agree with other posters that you would need to change the final syllable to make more different than Madelyn.
    I really like Marianne but that may just be my love of Sense and Sensibility talking. It would also give you two M names.
    You will have decide early on what you want Lucinda shortened too because if you hate Lucy or Cindy you want to beat people to the punch.
    I just associate Julianne with Julianne Hough since she's the only one I've ever heard of. I prefer Juliet.
    Lorelei is my favorite. I adore the name and I think it flows well with the sibling names.

I chose Elizabeth because it flows well with your other children's names. Alexander, Madelyn, Genevieve and Elizabeth sounds beautiful!
    Julianne was another possibility but I prefer Julianna.
    ~ 21 year-old name lover ~