Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lorelei

33 25.19%
  • Elizabeth

34 25.95%
  • Rosalind

36 27.48%
  • Lucinda

11 8.40%
  • Marianne

3 2.29%
  • Julianne

14 10.69%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Thanks everyone! I can't believe we have a three-way tie between Lorelei, Rosalind, and Elizabeth!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby

I think this is a nice list! You can't go wrong with Elizabeth since its a classic, however, I do prefer Elisabeth (the French spelling) because it has different nickname options (Elise, Lissie). I really like Lorelei and Marianne too. I prefer Lucy to Lucinda, and I'm not really a fan of Julianne. I prefer Julianna, but don't really love either of them.
    Current Favorites:
    { Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassia" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Rosalie Nicole :: Catalina "Cate" Lucy }
    { Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony :: Everett Cole }

Oops, forgot Rosalind. I don't really like Rosalind, it feels awkward to me for some reason. I agree with whoever said it is too close to Madelyn. I prefer Rosalie.
    Current Favorites:
    { Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassia" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Rosalie Nicole :: Catalina "Cate" Lucy }
    { Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony :: Everett Cole }

Elizabeth is very common place compared your older children's names. I just don't think it fits.
    I like Rosalind but I agree with other posters that you would need to change the final syllable to make more different than Madelyn.
    I really like Marianne but that may just be my love of Sense and Sensibility talking. It would also give you two M names.
    You will have decide early on what you want Lucinda shortened too because if you hate Lucy or Cindy you want to beat people to the punch.
    I just associate Julianne with Julianne Hough since she's the only one I've ever heard of. I prefer Juliet.
    Lorelei is my favorite. I adore the name and I think it flows well with the sibling names.

I chose Elizabeth because it flows well with your other children's names. Alexander, Madelyn, Genevieve and Elizabeth sounds beautiful!
    Julianne was another possibility but I prefer Julianna.
    ~ 20 year-old name lover ~