Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lorelei

33 25.19%
  • Elizabeth

34 25.95%
  • Rosalind

36 27.48%
  • Lucinda

11 8.40%
  • Marianne

3 2.29%
  • Julianne

14 10.69%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Rosalind is my favorite on the list.

I love Elizabeth, but it might be a little too "regular" next to Genevieve, I'm not sure.

I also think Lorelei is gorgeous, it would be my second choice.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I like Elizabeth with the other names. I love Rosalind but not with Madelyn. Have you thought of Rosalie?

I like Rosalie as an option -- thanks! I do love Elizabeth, and I'm glad to see some people like Lorelei too. My hubby really loves that name. Thanks for the feedback!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I really loved Lorelei, Rosalind (I still am crushing on Rosalie and Rosamund as well), and Lucinda. I voted Lucinda since it was also a name I loved that my husband vetoed. How do you nix Lucinda but okay Lucia? So I feel your pain lady. It all works out in the end however, so chin up.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Marcel * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Josephine Adele * Lena Josephine* Lorelei Nicole* Fleur Josephine

I voted for Rosalind, but I actually meant to vote for both Rosalind and Elizabeth. They're beautiful names and I like that they're undoubtedly feminine. I also really like Marianne, and Julianne is nice too. Lucinda seems a bit cold and Lorelei doesn't seem very feminine.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy