Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lorelei

33 25.19%
  • Elizabeth

34 25.95%
  • Rosalind

36 27.48%
  • Lucinda

11 8.40%
  • Marianne

3 2.29%
  • Julianne

14 10.69%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    @bluesparrow, these are not my names, if you read the post, these are just the names in the category of we both kinda sorta agree they are ok. Elizabeth and Lucinda are on my list, Marianne and Lorelei are on his list, and Julianne and Rosalind we both think are ok. I do agree about Rosalind and Madelyn, though. I'm sad that people don't like them -- none of them are my favorites either, except for Elizabeth which I truly do love. Hopefully we will have a boy for #4!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

If Marianne was Marian, it would have my vote, but I chose Elizabeth because it is a timeless classic.
    Lee, blackbird.

Aleka . Audrey . Cass . Chloe . Etta . India . Marian . Margot . Miranda . Molly . Natalie . Rosi . Samantha . Stephanie
    Christopher . Dylan . Henry . James . Julian . Levi . Paul . River . Vern . William

Overall my favourite is Elizabeth, but I voted for Marianne because to me it's criminally underused and darling with your children's names, especially Genevieve. Lucinda and Rosalind are both gorgeous, too, but maybe feel slightly frillier than the rest of the sibset. Lorelei is lovely but seems stylistically out of place somehow, and Julianne is a little dated to me.
    W h a t ' s . . .

Rose | Matilda | Clara | Selah| Alberta | Iris
    Edmund | Wilfred | Asa | Felix | Leander

. . . n e x t ?

I voted for Lorelei to go with your other kids' names. I like all of them, though.
    Mama to Caleb Nicholas, Annabel Hope, and Grace Ramona
    <>

I voted for Julianne. It's so pretty.

I also like Lorelei, Elizabeth, Rosalind and Lucinda. I guess the only one that i'm not liking is Marianne but I really like Marian.
    My Top Names:
    Bernice, Clara, Harlow, Harper, Lillian, Mabel, Rosemarie

Alden, Davis, Glenn, Eugene, Harley, Peter, Rudy