Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I may never get this baby named....

Okay so...

We have an older brother, Coleridge (Cole), and a big sister, Lorelei (Rory), but now we need a third name. For a girl I am pretty much sold on Eleanor Rose (Ellie Rose) but the boy name has me stuck big time!

What do ya'll think about:
    Willoughby (Will)
    Tobias (Toby)
    Tennyson (I have no idea)
    Emerson (Emry)

??????? Please HELP!
    Last edited by synnovemarte; May 8th, 2013 at 01:09 PM.

Willoughby (Will) - kind of cool and Will is cute with Rory and Cole
    Tobias (Toby) - I love the name Tobias! This would be my choice because of that.
    Tennyson (I have no idea) - Poets? Not sure I like this. Only nn I can think of is Tenny or Sonny
    Emerson (Emry) - If you are going to choose another poet, this is it. Emry is cute.

All in all, I would go with Tobias or Willoughby. I kind of like Tobias Emerson as a name!

Tobias by a mile! I love it. Plus, it goes great with your other kids names. FYI, Emerson and Emry are both used a lot for girls now.

I love the name Willoughby, nn Will! It is a name that I have never thought of using before. I think that's it works very nicely with the sibset also. My second favorite from your list is Emerson.

To me, Willoughby is the villain from Sense & Sensibility...although it flows nice, I can't get past it.

From your list, I love Tobias and Emerson. Toby and Cole sound like brothers to me.