Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Stellan August Isidore "Stellan" - personally not a huge Stella/Stellan fan but this combo is fantastic.
    Edmund Hugo Illarion "Ed" - I love Hugo and Illarion. Thumbs up!
    Isidore Caius Leopold "Dore" - With the popularity of the female Isabella-name-family I always worry about little boys named Isidore I'd probably switch it up to Leopold Isidore Caius.
    Rodion Severian/William/Wilhelm Hopper "Rodion" - nms.

Cordelia Hester/Esther Primrose "Cora" - Hester/Esther Prim? Anyone else think Scarlet Letter? I love each of these names individually and might not think about it if Primrose weren't right after Hester/Esther.
    Hermione Agatha Jane/Beatrice - Love the Jane combo.
    Albina Gwenore/Fable/Honor Rosalie - I like many of these names just not in this order. Rosalie Honor Albina would be my suggestion.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

Stellan and Hermione for me
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Theon Samuel Peregrin, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver