Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    The T is silent and it sounds absolutely nothing like 'monster rat' when spoken aloud, but alas, it's hard to get by that when written.
    No it isn't! There's a t there.

I think monster rat too, by the way, but it's gorgeous in Catalan. If you live in Catalonia I think it's a lovely choice.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    @redwoodfey how interesting to have an Erica and a Montserrat in the same family!
    We also have a Christopher, Carolina, Clarissa, Marcus, and a Diego! Most of us don't share the same set of parents, though. Christopher and I share the same mother and father, Clarissa and Marcus share the same mother and father, and Monse and Diego share the same mother and father. Otherwise we're all connected by only one parent or another. I'm the eldest at 31 and Diego is the baby at... 9? So there's a big gap in there.

I was named for my mother's cousin, Christopher was a Christmas baby (as well as being the son of Christine). Carolina was named by her mother I believe. Clarissa and Marcus by my stepfather. Monse was named by my biological father, and Diego by his current wife. So many different eras and tastes! It makes for a fun family. I always find it funny that we have three C names, but they were all named by different people.
    Artemis Willow ☀ Cordelia Avalon ☀ Isabeau Forest ☀ Isadora Nightingale ☀ Lorelei Ondine ☀ Lyra Snow ☀ Pandora Everild ☀ Tabitha Eilonwy ☀ Thisbe Wildrose ☀ Thora Silmarien
    Caspian Wilder ☀ Conrad Elessar ☀ Damian Sparrow ☀ Desmond Thorn ☀ Evander Hart ☀ Everett Ward ☀ Gwydion Alaric ☀ Malachi Bjorn ☀ Peregrine Llyr ☀ Theodore Winter

writing a novel and preparing for the baby making
    our two furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander