Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    My oldest daughter is a Kathryn. Most often she goes by her full name, but I call her Kat a lot. At dance though her buddies have taken to calling her Wren because of the -ryn sound at the end of her name.

I think it's a fun and up to date nickname for Kathryn (no matter how you spell it).

I'm a Kathryn nn Kat. There are tons of nicknames for Kathryn: Kitty, Kate, Katie/Katy, Kit. I'm often known as Ryn too by my little cousins. Kitty never gets too old as my grandmother still calls me that on occassion. If you do name your daughter Katherine/Catherine/Kathryn etc she will probably pick her own nickname anyway. My mum wanted a Katie... she got a Kat/Ryn.
    Name lover & Engaged to a wonderful man

Lilith - Vesper - Francesca - Lark - Viola - Naomi - Eloise - Layla - Amy - Phoebe - Freya
    Zachary - Alexander - Tristan - George - Axel - Dominic - Loki - Malachi- Rowan - Harvey - Griffin

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/

My favorite nn for Katherine (I do prefer Catherine) is Renna / Rinna. I love it.
    My Zoe ... My life
    9/12/14

My favorite nn for Katherine (I prefer Catherine, but don't mind Katherine) is Renna / Rinna.
    My Zoe ... My life
    9/12/14

Catherine and Charlie would be so cute, but only if you weren't going to have any more. I like Kate and Katie best but I think Kat C___ would be fine as well.
    My two bundles of love, Dominic Joseph and Tabitha Faye