Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

If baby is a boy- Samuel Luke OR Luke OR???

We would be so thrilled! and Surprised as we have 7 girls three boys (2 adopted and our oldest who is 16 is our only biological son..)...
    All of our sons have biblical names :Jonah Joseph, Levi Benjamin and Isaiah Daniel.
    We were pretty set on Samuel Luke... but all three of the little girls have S names (Sophie, Sarah and Serena), so I am wondering is another S in a row, even on a boy may be a bit much. Thoughts? Hubby also like Luke Samuel..... I am not as sure of the flow. He has completely vetoed Asher... which I love.... He also LOVES the name Ian, but, I feel he would feel really out of place being the only son with a non-Biblical name. A few other names we have thrown around:
    Matthew, Josiah (too close to Jonah?), John (in honor of hubby)or John-Patrick (which I love, but to me it has a totally different "feel" than our other boys' names...Last name is 3 syllable starts with ES ends with "ah" sound... .... So I am open for ideas and suggestions We have about 5 weeks to go before our ultrasound
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa