I love Lola and Estelle
    Other names I love with Violet are:
    Cecilia
    Ophelia
    Amelia
    Harriet

I adore Delilah Pearl - it jumped out at me right away <3
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | James Patrick |
    Rose Kathleen | Nora Wilhelmina | Lucy Josephine | Annemarie Claire | Madeleine Grace | Tess |

Thanks everyone for all of the replies and suggestions!

I really love all of our favourites but the two that really resonate the most with me are Lola Juliet & Estelle Ruby. My husbands favourite is Juliet Pearl.

I think Juliet is lovely but just I don't like the potential nicknames that will most likely be used e.g. Julie, Jules- I also don't particularly like that Violet & Juliet have the same ending- but that's not such a bad thing.

Lola is great because it can't really be shortened and Estelle has some gorgeous nicknames e.g. Estee, Stella, Elle

Maybe we'll take all 3 suggestions into the delivery room and hope that once we meet her one name in particular will really stand out!? xxx

I like Juliet pearl the best.

Love the name Violet. It's actually at the top of my list. From your list, I like Lola Juliet the best. The only thing I'd change about it is the spelling of Juliet. I'd spell it Juliette just because it looks more complete and just looks nicer IMO.

Here are some other names that I personally am in love with. Maybe one of them will catch your eye
    Fiona
    Cecily
    Ivy
    Serena