Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    As someone who has suffered loss, I cringe when I see them in the feed.
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

never seen these games but agree that yes , this is disturbing and that these people have obviously never experienced or come close to experiencing real tragedy. Maybe it is also a sign of our times that people seem to be becoming desensitized to humanity and are more concerned with taking videos of tragedies for their youtube account....

Honestly, yes, a lot of them are too over-the-top for me, but in terms of loss... people watch sad movies, read tragic books (which *somebody* has to write), and I'm sure that a few of the people participating in these games have experienced loss in their own lives. They're just games, and if they make you uncomfortable, don't participate. People have different sensitivities to upsetting situations.
    And I think it's better that those types of stories stay on the games board, rather than having people fake these stories on the other boards (I've seen that happen countless times).
    Last edited by lucialucentum; May 22nd, 2013 at 08:16 PM.
    Lucia
    Sela, Iris, Bronwen and Bastian, Fletcher, Gideon

I am also with those who play games, but avoid that type for many of the listed reasons. I like the games that request a type of name like nature, paired with a type of middle, like classic and such. Only because it helps me discover new ideas!

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

I am a bit bothered too. You may call me too sensitive but I am really afraid that if you imagine bad things happening to you, it may come true. And there are a lot of other ways of getting to name imaginary babies - without death, miscarriage...Sadly, many people go through these or may go someday - and I think it would be better not to talk about such things without a reason. I hope Nameberry will become a drama-free site one day and if somebody wants drama, she/he will get it anywhere else.