Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Helena-I think Helena is lovely, it's not my favorite but with all these made up names and spellings, I really can't fault it. I actually used to work with a girl named Helena. She was a beautiful Russian girl with a very sweet disposition. Even though it's not my personal style, I think it's a timeless classic name and would be a great option for a little girl With that being said, I personally I don't think that your middle name options go well with Helena. Helena and Cora are both pretty, just not together. Helena Coralie would be your best option if you are absolutely set on using Cora or a variant.

Susannah-I don't care what anyone thinks, this name needs to make a comeback. It has such a charming, classic flair to it. I also love the nickname Sanna/Sannah. Again with the middle name options, I don't think they really fit with Susannah. It is a three syllable first name so in my opinion it would sound better with a one or two syllable middle name, just so it isn't such a mouthful.

Flora-I've recently started liking this name a lot. It's very girly and vintage sounding which I love. This is actually my favorite on your list. Please don't use Cora if you choose this name though. Flora Cora sounds a bit ridiculous.

I don't really care for the rest of your names, sorry. However the names above are each lovely in their own way. It's just a matter of personal taste. Just out of curiousity, which name are you leaning towards the most?
    )
    Good luck with your beautiful new addition and let us know what name you end up using

I think these are al lovely names. My one reaction is to urge you to use Corinne in the middle. I love Corinne, so I'm biased partly. But mostly I think the -a ending first names need the balance of a two syllable consonant ending mn.

Helena Corinne
    Susannah Corinne
    Willa Corinne
    Daisy Corinne

Really I like all of the, t hough names like Willa and Daisy have a very different feel. What are you aiming for?

I love Emilia, Willa (my favourite of these), Daisy and Flora. I also think Corinne is a very pretty middle name. (I'd go with Corinne, not Corin, the extra ne is much prettier).
    Emilia Corinne
    Willa Corinne
    Daisy Coraline - I don't like this with Corinne
    Flora Corinne
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

So many pretty choices! I think Susannah Corinne is gorgeous!! I also really love Amelia Corinne. I like the a spelling so much more that Emilia. But really, I love all these names except Annika.

I like all of the names, with the exception of Flora. I love Helena--it's my favourite from your list. As for the middle names, I'm liking Coralie or Coraline. Corinne I like, but it seems to stomp the flow.
    19 year old name lover with impeccable taste (◡‿◡✿)