Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Honest opinions please!

What do you all think of the name Cecily for a girl? I stumbled across it a few days ago and fell completely in love. It's everything I love in a name..classy, vintage and uncommon. I love the nickname Se-See too

Would love to hear your opinions!!

I'm in the middle of a huge crush on Cecily / Cecilia. Love it. My fiancé vetoed both I think they are elegant but spunky. Feminine but sassy. Easy to say. Used historically. Translates across languages and cultures. It doesn't have the best meaning, but other than that it would hit the baby name jackpot in my opinion.
    Little Bean arriving September 2014

Zoe | Noemí Esther
    Lucas Emmanuel | Levi Alexander

Adele | Adira | Arabella | Aurora | Eliana | Elizabeth | Milena | Susannah | Zara

Cecily is so pretty. I always think of elegance and comfort ( like fuzzy pj pants ) when I hear this name. I've never actually met someone named Cecily but, it would be so refreshing.
    ~Alice~
    A little boy is joining our family around May 25, 2014.

Top 2 Names: Theodore and Ronan.

The name Cecily

Love it one of my favorites right now.

I love it, too. It was a sweet minor character in the Avonlea TV series (based loosely on The Story Girl by Lucy Maude Montgomery), which aired in the late 80s or early 90s on the Disney channel. I associate it with the little pigtailed blonde girl on that series.