Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    @Frances322 -- I love this advice, thank you so much for sharing! I am 10 weeks tomorrow and hubby and I decided we do want to find out as soon as possible. And what your OB said reinforces our decision. Thank you! <hugs>

If I had been really hoping for one sex or the other, I might have chosen to find out.

And until I got pregnant, whenever I heard people say they didn't care if it was a boy or a girl, I didn't really believe them. I thought they were just saying that to sound grateful or not get their hopes up or something. But then I got pregnant, and I can honestly say I have ZERO preference to whether it's a boy or girl.
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

I had always thought I would wait to find out the sex, but after the surprise of twins at the first ultrasound we decided we'd had quite enough surprises and ended up finding out. I am not sure what I would do in the future with a singleton though...
    Mama to twin boys Oliver Graham and Luke Axel

With my first I really wanted a girl and wanted to find out so that I could mentally prepare if it was a boy, it didn't matter because she was a girl anyway. With #2 I didn't really care, but for found out for practicality. I picked out a name, bought some boys clothes form etc.
    With my last two I already had all the clothes from their siblings and didn't mind the gender so I didn't find out. I don't like surprises but it's not exactly going to be really all that surprising, it's a boy or a girl!
    I refuse to tell people the name before the birth, I don't care what my family think of the name and once the baby is here and named they are much less likely to say anything negative about the name I had my heart set on. People still offer name suggestions, often their own names...

Do whatever makes you happy!

We like to find out the sex, but that is what makes us happy.
    Mama Bear to Serenity (gone January 17th, 2011) and Luther Wolf