Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Well, my name's Abbigail. Nothing there that I can really work with. God, I hate my name...
    Just a lonely teenager creating a life through characters. Budding author and future failure. I despise the idiots. The nameless berry.

Chandler-Fallon-Adelaide-Antoinette-Avalon

Alastair-Quillon-Ephraim-Luther-Atticus

Here goes (Names? Me? You are asking me? Hey, but that's why I came here!) Just joking, glad to help (if I actually end up helping):

First:

Athena (goddess of knowledge, right? Goes well with the personality, and also the goddess of war, which goes with the bravery.)
    Erin (for some reason that strikes me as a smart-brave name...don't know why! Not so unusual, but oh well)
    Ebony

Middle:

Amber (middle or first, really)
    Wanda (kind of a dorky-turned-cool name, but I like it for the character)

Last:

Everly
    Wish
    Berne
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

By the way, just putting it out there, but I despise idiots, too. I'm with you completely on that one. (And yet, somehow, I always end up in the same room as at least four of them.)
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”

― J. Michael Straczynski

I was thinking of using Everly, but it's a bit close to Beverly.
    Just a lonely teenager creating a life through characters. Budding author and future failure. I despise the idiots. The nameless berry.

Chandler-Fallon-Adelaide-Antoinette-Avalon

Alastair-Quillon-Ephraim-Luther-Atticus

I always seem to think of last names that end in -ly

― J. Michael Straczynski