Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: H & B Names

Threaded View

Huw (Hugh) Bradley - I like Huw Bradley - Huw Blaine sounds cut off. - I'm trying to kinda mix Irish and Welsh together with english/family names.
    Hunter Bryn - I like Hunter, I would like Hunter Blaine! - Bryn is also welsh was is pronounced Brr-in. it means Hill.
    Heulwyn or Heilwyn (Hail-wen) Bailey - Wouldn't that be Heulwyn? The "hail" part throws me off. - No. Heulwen is the more common name. - Heulwyn & Heilwyn are the variation names. Sorry I missed the W out writing it quickly. It's welsh and in welsh said different to what it actually says, Heu in welsh means Hay.

I also like:

Huw Byron/Hywel Byron - I like Huw but I prefer Hywel with this name.
    Hywel Brent - I'm not sure if I like Brent. I like Brett though.
    Hunter Blaine/Hunter Bailey - I think I prefer Huntington Blaine or Huntington Bailey. and have Hunter as a Nickname.

Howell Bruce (or in your case Hywel Bruce) is swoon-worthy. I know you said you don't like Bruce but that combo might have to go on my list. I've loved Howell for ages, happy to "meet" someone else who appreciates the name! - I don't not like Bruce. I'm not really a fan of 50's -60's names as it's my mum and dads era it kinda feels old if you understand what I mean. I do kinda like Hywel Bruce. I kinda like Hywel Barrie/Barry.

I think a lot of Berries are American/European so Huw looks weird to them, but if this spelling is traditional in your area I think it's fine. And you seem to like that one a lot. Huw Bradley is nice. Huw Byron and Hector Byron are also great. - It's just basically the same as Hugh but spelt with a W instead of GH. I don't actually live in Wales but I don't live far from it. - I like Huw Byron and Hector Byron also.

Any particular meaning behind the initials H.B.? - the initals would be H.B.K - My boyfriend has a fave wrestler Shawn Michaels who's ring name was Heart-Break Kid Shawn Michaels. And my boyfriend has always wanted a boy or a girl with the initals H.B.K (K being my boyfriends surname which is lucky).