Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: H & B Names

Hybrid View

H & B Names

As some people know my boyfriend wants the initials of a baby to be H.B.K (K surname).

I wanted to know what everyone thought of these girls names. I will also be posting a boys version in the boys names section.

First what are your opinions on these combinations.

Hero Bronwen/Bronwyn (Brr-On-Win)
    Honor Bronmai (Bron-Ma)
    Heulwen Brianna or Bronte (Hile-Wen)
    Heidi Brianna
    Honey Blossom

second what names can you come up with out of these. or your own input. - already considered Harriett & Hannah so there No No's.
    H girls names

Hadleigh
    Haeleigh
    Haelyn
    Haidee
    Hailyana
    Haileigha
    Harlow
    Harmoni/Harmony
    Havenleigh
    Haylyn
    Heaven
    Heavenly
    Honora
    Hope
    I love Hyacinth but i'm conserned about it being a little old fashioned.

B Names

Bailee/Baylee
    Bayrose
    Billie
    Blanche
    Blessing
    Blossom
    Blue
    Bobbi
    Bonnie (I like Bonnie-Jo).
    Braelyn
    Brielle/Briella
    Breanna/Brianna
    Bryley
    Brandi
    Brittany
    Brookelle
    Brooklynn
    Bryony/Briony.

If you use the first combination (which is my own personal favourite of the five), I'd suggest using Bronwen (the female form) instead of Bronwyn (the male form).

I think Harlow Blossom and Hope Blanche both sound well.

Suggestions (have tried to get close to the style of the other names):
    Harley
    Haya
    Hayden
    Hera
    Honeysuckle (works best as a middle, I'd say)
    Honeyblossom (same as above)

Birka
    Brienne
    Brennan
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Hero Bronwen/Bronwyn (Brr-On-Win)- I once read a book with a heroine named Hero, and the first thing some people said to her was "That's my dog's name!" That's all I can think now.
    Honor Bronmai (Bron-Ma)- Honor is quite pretty, though Honora sounds more like a name. Bronmai looks pretty but has a harsh sound.
    Heulwen Brianna or Bronte (Hile-Wen)- Helen Brianna would be just fine- Heulwen looks unattractive and is kinda hard to say.
    Heidi Brianna- BEAUTIFUL! I love it!
    Honey Blossom- Waaaaayy too cutesy. Couldn't Honey be a nickname for Henrietta?

Some of the spellings of these names are pretty silly. I used to be a fan of kree8iv spellings as well, but they get really trendy really fast (not a good thing). I'll just put them back in their original (and best) form:
    Hadley
    Hailey
    Haelyn (I don't know the original spelling for this... Halen? Like Van Halen?)
    Haidey
    Hailey-Ana
    Haileigha (What?)
    Harlow
    Harmony
    Haven-Lee
    Haylen
    Heaven
    Heavenly
    Honora
    Hope

Hyacinth is lovely! And it is old-fashioned, but in a stylish vintage way.

B Names

Bailey
    Bayrose
    Billie
    Blanche
    Blessing
    Blossom
    Blue
    Bobbi
    Braylen
    Brielle/Briella
    Breanna/Brianna
    Briley
    Brandy
    Brittany
    Brookelle (Is this a real name?)
    Brooklynn
    Bryony/Briony

Honora Blue
    Harmony Blanche
    Helen Bianca
    Helena Bay
    Last edited by namelover77; May 7th, 2013 at 06:07 PM.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

My favorite H name is Hazel!

The only others I like, honestly, are Helen/Helene/Helena and Hero/Hera. Honora, Harlow, Hope, and Harmony. Hyacinth is actually very nice as well.

For B names, I like Beth, Belle, Blue, and Bryony.
    Lily - Eliza - Isabelle - Rose - Margaret - Coraline - Emilia - Hazel
    Oliver - Simon - Jasper - Theodore - Henry - Leopold - Ezra - Jack

Thanks for your replies.

Bronwen & Bronwyn are both female names there's no male versions of them.

Harlow Blossom and Hope Blanche - I like Harlow just conserned about it being associated with the famous person with this name.

Harley - I have this already Harleigh.
    Haya - This looks kinda odd.
    Hayden - THIS IS A BOYS NAME ?????
    Hera - I quite like this one in a weird way.
    Honeysuckle - I don't want middle names H is a first name. I dont like this one anyway.
    Honeyblossom - See above.

Birka - This looks weird.
    Brienne - I dont like this one. I have Breanna I like that better.
    Brennan - Makes me think of Brendan.

Hero Bronwen/Bronwyn (Brr-On-Win)- I once read a book with a heroine named Hero, and the first thing some people said to her was "That's my dog's name!" That's all I can think now. - I just think it's cute as my grand was in the Navy war and Hero is kinda associated to that.
    Honor Bronmai (Bron-Ma)- Honor is quite pretty, though Honora sounds more like a name. Bronmai looks pretty but has a harsh sound. - Bron-Ma is the English spelling version. Honora I like.
    Heulwen Brianna or Bronte (Hile-Wen)- Helen Brianna would be just fine- Heulwen looks unattractive and is kinda hard to say. - I dont like Helen it's too 70's & 60's for me. - As I come from Wales to me these names are easy to say.
    Heidi Brianna- BEAUTIFUL! I love it! :-).
    Honey Blossom- Waaaaayy too cutesy. Couldn't Honey be a nickname for Henrietta? - Again Henrietta is too 60's & 70's for me. Is there any thing else that can have Honey as a nickname that's not too old. Would Honora be ok with Honey as a nickname

Some of the spellings of these names are pretty silly. I used to be a fan of kree8iv spellings as well, but they get really trendy really fast (not a good thing). I'll just put them back in their original (and best) form: - I just like the look of the spellings. I wouldn't use the spellings I just like the look of them.
    Hadley - I'm not really a fan of this one like this.
    Hailey - I love this name but I went to school with 2 Hayley's.
    Haelyn (I don't know the original spelling for this... Halen? Like Van Halen?) - As fas as I know this one is as it is Hay-Lynn.
    Haidey - I quite like this one actually.
    Hailey-Ana - I quite like this one. - but would this be H.A.B.K as the initals or would Hailey-Ana count as 1 name.
    Haileigha (What?) - As far as I know it's Hay-Leah. I just think the spelling is cute.
    Harlow - I like i'm just conserned about it being associated with the celebrity with a daughter called this.
    Harmony - I like this also.
    Haven-Lee - I like this but see Hailey-Ana.
    Haylen - I'm not sure on this one.
    Heaven - I love this one.
    Heavenly - I like this one.
    Honora - I love this one as it can be a variation of Honey.
    Hope - This one is cute. I just know someone with this name.
    Hyacinth is lovely! And it is old-fashioned, but in a stylish vintage way. - I like this i'm just conserned in case the child got picked on at school as I new a Margaret and she got picked on for her name.

Bailey - I like this just don't like it being unisex.
    Bayrose - I like this one in a way.
    Billie - I like this one.
    Blanche - This one is cute.
    Blessing - I like this one.
    Blossom - <3.
    Blue
    Bobbi
    Braylen
    Brielle/Briella
    Breanna/Brianna
    Briley
    Brandy
    Brittany
    Brookelle (Is this a real name?) - It said it was I found it on a list of names. http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Brookelle
    Brooklynn
    Bryony/Briony

Honora Blue - I like this Honey Blue would be a cute nickname. - Honora Blossom.
    Harmony Blanche - I like this.
    Helen Bianca - I like i'm just not a fan of 60's & 70's names.
    Helena Bay - I like this just not a fan of Helena I don't like older names but I dont mind older names from ages ago.

My favorite H name is Hazel! - This is too 60's and 70's for me. As my boyfriend has a brother who was born in the 70's him in the 80's and me in the 90's it's kinda hard as we are trying to find names we both like and dont know someone with that name.

The only others I like, honestly, are Helen/Helene/Helena and Hero/Hera. Honora, Harlow, Hope, and Harmony. Hyacinth is actually very nice as well. - See above for Helen/Helene/Helena/Harlow. Hope - is cute I know someone with this name. - I like Harmony & Honora & Hero. Hera I'm just conserenced about perople saying it.

For B names, I like Beth, Belle, Blue, and Bryony. - Blue and Bryony are my fave names. - Beth and Belle to me are nicknames for Bethany and Isabelle.
    Last edited by kellymarie1992; May 8th, 2013 at 05:39 AM.