Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Boy No. 2 Needs a Name!

After feeling 99.9 percent positive that we were having a girl this time and having a name picked out for years, we have now found out that we are expecting another handsome baby boy. That being said, coming up with a name for another boy is proving difficult. Any and all advice would be so very welcome.

Our first son is named Owen Charles. So far, the only names that I like for this baby are Graham and William. I tend to like names that are not too popular (though I guess it depends on where you live) and are easy to spell/pronounce because our last name is very commonly mispronounced and misspelled and we just want to make it easy on our kiddos. Any similar name ideas or middle name ideas? Thank you so much!

I really like Owen with William or Graham. I prefer Owen and Graham though. ^_^

For other names (either first or middle), I would go with more classics:

Matthew
    Gavin
    Lewis
    Benjamin
    Rhys
    Henry
    George
    Richard
    Arthur
    Jack
    Edward
    Edmund

Something like William Jack or Benjamin Jack or Graham Edward or Lewis Graham...
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I think Owen and Graham are perfect together!!

Thanks for your opinions. I like Graham, but I don't know if I love it. And I have no idea what middle name to use. I thought of using my dad's name Graham Frederick, but my husband thinks his family would be annoyed that we didn't use one of their family names since our first son's middle name is my dad's middle name (though we actually chose it because it's my husband's middle name). Anyway, I also like Caleb and August. Though would it be cheesy if August was born in August?