Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Absolutely. I like Ronan Joy Christopher the best.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

Quote Originally Posted by lineska View Post
    I'm sure you will get mixed responses, but I say go for it!
    [...]
    Only stipulation, I wouldn't use Joy as a middle name with a unisex first name just because people do look to the middle name to determine the first (Rory Charles vs. Rory Victoria on a class roster for example).
    I'm with you on this. I'm sure you'll get a lot of mixed responses but technically virtue and word names are unisex and as a mn I don't see why not - just pair it with a masculine (non-unisex) first and maybe second middle to balance out the shock-and-awe of it all.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

Quote Originally Posted by catreynolds View Post
    I agree with all the above posters who said YES, with the condition that the first name is quite clearly masculine.
    Exactly my thoughts
    15 year old name lover, with a cat named Neville.
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9826126

I certainly wouldn't do it, being that it is seen as a female name now. Maybe pick a name that means joy or joyful or wait and use it for a daughter?

Totally! I think it's great!
    Lucia
    Seraphine, Jemima, Leonor, Seffora, Eulalia
    Edmund, Marius, Joscelin, Earnest, Caspar