Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I don't mean to complain, but I have to let you know...

I tried to search "Eleanor." I didn't enter any other search filters, and it brings up like 4000 results - none of which are Eleanor. Also, the search box on the left hand side randomly opens up and blocks the view of everything. I can't open the actual blog post, I can only see the excerpt/preview. I don't understand why the menu is at the bottom of the home page (Just between me and everyone here, I get on NB at work - but I can't access FB, Pinterest, Twitter etc at work, so having these at the top of the homepage does nothing for me). I hate to be a complainer - but the old site was much more user friendly.
    ~ Mommy to Callum Rhys and Jack William ~

Girls: Eleanor, Ruby, Louisa, Jane, Sylvie, Alice, Iris
    Boys: Edmund, Leland, Rowan, Beckett, Miles, Samuel

Wow, it looks like there have been some changes since I posted this earlier - It seems a lot better now.

OK, I really have to laugh at myself here and I'm sure you all are laughing too if anyone is reading this nice little conversation I'm having with myself here - At work I have an older version of IE, so that is why the site looks and functions strangely. When I checked it at home last night using the most recent version of Chrome it looked great. So I guess on outdated versions of browsers it just isn't very nice but on the newer versions, I really do like the way it looks and functions for the most part. SORRY about the confusion!

Hehe Yeah, NB doesn't work on anything below IE9. I assume on your work computer it looks the same as I have on my home computer now- a bar up top with twitter, facebook and pinterest on and a massive drop down menu, which looks like it should be the layout for a phone? I love the new NB but I have to keep stealing my brother's laptop to see the real, fully-functioning one
    William ♠ Thomas ♠ Peter ♠ Henry ~ Rose ♠ Alice ♠ Ivy ♠ Lowenna
    Mowesi ~ Henwyn Kernewek ~ Mebyon

I thought I was the only one. I've been having totally different issues--I still haven't figured out how to access my inbox on my iPod, and there's something about the new format, it just so big and in-your-face, haha. I feel like my eyes are blurring when I look at a particular forum--there's just so much more color and all the posts are so much bigger and I find it hard to focus. It almost seems like too much design for me. I'm sure I'll get used to it--I've already started to--but for the first few days I couldn't even look at the forums, I just clicked out of it right away because it gave me a headache. :/

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who didn't LOVE it at the get-go, I thought I was a little crazy.
    Last edited by ashthedreamer; May 8th, 2013 at 06:58 PM.
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus