Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question What do you think of these names? DIfferent but NOT made up!

I am still on my search for more names to add to my top 10 ( i currently only have 6 out of 10 spots filled)

I don't like commonly used names ( at least commonly used where I live) but I dont like MADE UP names...

What do you think of the following??? BE HONEST!!! I feel like some might be TOO biblical..... WDYT?

Ossian
    Osiris
    Ozias
    Osias
    (all OS names.... seems to be a trend for me today!)

Theron
    Lennon
    Seamus
    Lazarus
    Abram
    Abraham

any suggestions?
    boys names drive me crazy!

Ossian
    Osiris
    Ozias
    Osias
    (all OS names.... seems to be a trend for me today!)

Out of those, I really like Osiris, the other's seem a bit too unusual to me (like no one would be able to spell or pronounce them). I like the sound of Ozias though.

Theron - family name for me, and a bad association, but I like it. It does seem kind of like an 'old man name', but it's still nice.
    Lennon - don't care for this. John Lennon is a good association, but it's too trendy and I know a bunch of little girls with this name.
    Seamus - very nice!
    Lazarus - one of my favorites, at the top of my list!
    Abram - I love this a lot. Too biblical for me to use personally, but it's a very cool name.
    Abraham - I also like this, I prefer the sound of Abram, but Abraham is also a good choice!
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

It's nice to see that someone besides me likes Lazarus!!!

Any more opinion?
    Thanks!
    boys names drive me crazy!

Ossian - Love this, very handsome and I like the character from Irish mythology that this name was based on too. There are many stories about the adventures of his father's clan. Was it already on your list before I suggested it on your OS- post?

Osiris - I like this. It doesn't seem like the most useable, but then again, Cyrus is popular and this is similar. I actually think that the average person would like the sound at least.

Ozias - It's ok, definitely usable, reminds me of Ozarks mountain range, it's not a bad association though

Osias - I like this about the same as Ozias

(all OS names.... seems to be a trend for me today!) - I don't see these names as trendy at all.

Theron- sounds a bit lispy, but still nice

Lennon - I like the sound. But, not that I dislike John Lennon, just... it seems odd to me for some reason, I don't know, I guess that's not too helpful

Seamus - I love this name, sadly if your in America, even such an established name will be mispronounced. I can also see a lot of "shame/ shameless" teasing

Lazarus- I like it, not sure about the nn Laz though, it seems like a likely nickname

Abram - it's ok

Abraham- a bit too clunky for my taste

no other suggestions for now, sorry, but I'll think about it.

I love Osiris, Ozias, and Lazarus! They stand out, while still having a familiar feel. I adore boy names with soft endings.

Ephraim
    Ambrose
    Zacarias
    Sirius
    Last edited by mjeezy13; May 8th, 2013 at 04:08 AM. Reason: added suggestions

&

~*Megan*~

{Momma of Fiona Ryann & Michael Quentin & Sylvie Marion}

Eulalie, Viveca, Gloria, Rosalie, Leila, Annabel, Irie, Daisy, Xaviera, Maeve
    Silas, Finnegan, Desmond, Ezra, Cedric, Felix, Lionel, Lazarus, Kai, Xavier

&