Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ezekiel Byron

Ezekiel Byron

Lately I've totally been loving the name Ezekiel Byron with the nick name Zeke. I'm crazy about it and my husband loves it as well. I'd like to hear what other people think of it too though. So what are your thoughts on it? Our two sons are named Louie Matthias and Clement Wright. Does Ezekiel go well with their names? Thank you everyone.
    Louie ¤ Clement ¤ Malcolm ¤ Ralph
    Sylvie ¤ Hermione ¤ Benedita ¤ Freya

Ha ha, I just replied to this on YA Answers Like I said over there(I'm Liberium Anima), I love it. It's fantastic, flows beautifully and is so handsome.
    Matilda, Beatrix, Lucille, Margo, Ivy, Guinevere, Isadora, Violet, Ada, Alice, Hermione, Cora, Elizabeth, Flora, Olive, Sybil, Isolde
    Felix, Henry, Ambrose, Darcy, Asa, Ezra, August, Oscar, Theodore, Edward, Clark, Arthur, Jasper, Winston, Percival

It's fine. I'm not the biggest fan of Ezekiel myself, but I understand the appeal. Byron is a cool MN, I've always liked the sound, though I wish it had a more interesting meaning, but it does have a lot of historic/literary associations, which is cool.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

I like it - Ezekiel is such a cool name and Zeke is a great middle name! I think it sounds great with your other sons' names too.

I love the nn Zeke and it goes well with your other kids!