Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    They are all beautiful! With Leo, I would choose Caroline, Margot or Penelope.
    Anastasia Pearl, Caroline Audrey, Catherine Maeve,
    Elizabeth Jane, Grace Charlotte, Rose Genevieve

Benjamin Clark, Jack Ronan, James Frederick,
    Liam David, Luke Alexander, Patrick Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by kala_way View Post
    Genevieve is my favorite and would be my pick. I think Eve, Viv, Evie, Neve, etc. are all options you could encourage over Genny

I couldn't agree more - Genevieve is a great name and these are all fabulous nn suggestions.

My other favourite from your list is Caroline.

Both would be great choices and go well with Leo Alexander.

Caroline- I know a lot of Carolines, so I don't like the name very much. That's just me.
    Margaret- I have a friend named Margaret, but I think its kind of old sounding, but the other berries love it so....
    Penelope- I've never liked Penelope, I think its pretty but its NMS.
    Genevieve- I really like this name. I think its very classy. I get the whole nickname thing too. I think Eve, or Vivi is cute for a nickname.
    Margot- I used to hate this name. But then I read All Summer In A Day by Ray Bradbury, and I fell in love with it. I prefer the spelling Margaux though. I think its spunkier. I think Margot and Leo sound fine together. I think its kind of nice that they both end with the o sound.
    Emmeline- Unless you're really close with that cousin, it doesn't really matter. Maybe calling her Emme instead of Emmie will be enough of a difference. I really like Emmeline too, its classy sounding. You can't go wrong with Emmeline.
    Evangeline- I like it, but I think its overhyped. I think Evangeline sounds okay with Leo, but I think your other names go better, like Genevieve and Penelope and Emmeline. Its kind of long with one syllable Leo.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Jane | Natalia | Isabel | Cecily | Margo | Ariadne | Marta | Petra | Eulalia |

| Dimitri | Linus | Gus | Augustus | Thomas | Jude | Basil | Samuel | Jonas | Jasper |

Pondering: | Athena | Florence | Seraphine | Alexander | Cassius | Christopher |

Have a fabulous day!

My favourites are Evangeline (nn Evie really grounds it and Evie and Leo are adorable together!!) I also love this with Augustin nn gus! This is easily my favourite! I also Love Emmeline and Margot though agree Leo and Margot a bit similar!

My favourites are:

Caroline
    Penelope -- for the nickname, Nell.
    & Margot

Evangeline is far too "frilly" for my own tastes and makes me think of "evangelical" which sort of rubs me up the wrong way. I do however love the nickname you've derived, Eva. But would prefer it on its own.
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe