Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

I keep thinking I have it narrowed down but keep changing my mind... please help!

I always think I have finally decided on my top two or three and then a few days later I change my mind. I almost wish that my husband and I didn't like so many of the same girl names because it makes it hard for me to choose! He really likes all of these on the list and said he would be happy with any of them which makes it even MORE difficult! So I would like your help. Can you tell me what you think about each name and which one is your favorite with brother Leo? Our children will be half asian/half white so brown hair, dark eyes, light skin.

Caroline- worried it's a bit boring. But still very pretty
    Margaret- husband really likes and I do too but it's not my absolute favorite.
    Penelope- too trendy?
    Genevieve- My husbands second favorite name. I really like as well, but do not like the nickname Genny
    Margot- Love. Easily my favorite but has the same ending as Leo. I go back and forth as to whether or not it bugs me enough to take it off my list.
    Emmeline- We both really like but cousin has a daughter named Emmie.
    Evangeline- My husbands favorite girl name ever. I think its gorgeous but maybe a bit much next to Leo?

Ok what do you think? If we have another boy before we have a girl his name will most likely be either Augustin (Gus), Philip, or Rhys.

Thank you so much

Caroline - I definitely do not think it's boring. It is classic and pretty, and it sounds good with Leo!
    Margaret - This name is okay, you have the nn potential of Maggie.
    Penelope - I really like this name, but am worried it is getting pretty popular lately.
    Genevieve - I love this name! It's beautiful and has sass and spunk to it. I think that you can come up with another nn like Gigi, Evie, etc to avoid the nn Genny
    Margot - Hmmmm... this is one of those names that I am unsure of, I like the sound of it but I don't like the way this name looks (if that makes any sense at all)
    Emmeline - Beautiful name, it was one my list too but DH didn't like it
    Evangeline - Love it! I don't think it's too much with Leo at all.

Good luck!

Thank you ! I'm glad you don't think Evangeline is too much. I thought it might be a little long/frilly next to Leo. The nickname would be Eva.

Any other thoughts?
    ~Beautiful son Leo Alexander born 2012~

Girls: Evangeline~Penelope~Emmeline~Margot~Caroline~Augus ta

Boys: Oliver~Everett~Henry~Leo~Sebastian~Felix~Arthur

Caroline- Not boring at all! A slight tweak of that name, Coraline, is one of my favorites. And I really like it with Leo.
    Margaret- This has always sounded clunky to me. Just not my cup of tea.
    Penelope- Trendy, yes, but just gorgeous. I think it always sounds nice with Leo.
    Genevieve- Lovely.
    Margot- Along with Margaret. Never cared for it.
    Emmeline- Just ok.
    Evangeline- Pretty but prefer Genevieve.

Good luck!
    Dreaming of Future Little Ones and Currently Loving:
    Lillian, Noel, Tallulah, Willow, Scarlett, Cora
    Cooper, Gideon, Shepard, Lincoln, Simon

My favorite is Evangeline!
    nineteen & renaming myself soon