Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

do you like this name as a sister for Bella?

I'am not pregnant just planning for the long long future.so my favorite girl name is Isabella Marie nn Bella.recently I fell in love with the name Melisande.I think it's very romantic and pretty name. But iam not sure if goes well with Bella
    I would like to ask
    1 what middles name goes well?
    2 I love nn but I don't like meli as a nn
    3 do you think Isabella and Melisande are a good sibset?
    Vasiliki,

" You think I'am not a goddess?
    Try me,
    This a torch song,
    Touch me and you'll burn. "

*Persephone Isolda Marian~Guinevere~Anastasia "Stanzi" / Prometheus Konstantin Viktor~Dorian Charles Wolf~Amadeus Evander William~Gideon Alexander Valor~Quentin Charles.

Mother of kitty kat, Maurice.

Isabella and Melisande are ok in sound, but Isabella is so very popular and Melisande is almost completely unheard of. I would love other -bel names with Melisande though, such as Amabel, Orabel, Christabel, Florabel/Florabella, Mirabel/Mirabella, Dorabel, Clarabella.

Melisande Louise
    Melisande Alys/Alice
    Melisande Lucy
    Melisande Iris
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Isabella and Melisande are in the same style but, like Ottilie says, massively different in popularity.

Isabella and Melissa are a bit more matched in popularity, or another -bel name with Melisande as suggested above.

Ultimately though, they're not an awful pairing, but be prepared for one sister to find her name on everything and be Isabella X while Melisande might never meet another one.

Nicknames for Melisande:
    Lissie
    Lisa
    Sandy
    Missy
    Andy

Middles:

Melisande Claire
    Melisande Lorraine
    Melisande Diane
    Melisande Grace
    Melisande Chloe
    Melisande Sophie/Sophia

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

I agree with others about the gap in popularity.

Melisande Fleur
    Melisande Claire
    Melisande Isaure
    Melisande Jane/Jean
    Cynth!@ @ngel!n@ / Lun@ Ev@ngel!ne
    22. INFJ. Name nerd.

Seraphina Juliette * Evangeline Laetitia Odette* Catalina Ariadne * Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore* Isabelle Faustina Clare * Valencia Lyra Amoret * Rosalind Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena * Annabelle Helena Lúthien * Vanessa Rose Aphrodite*

Peregrine Cedric * Gavriel Alexander Callum * James Luca Auberon * Caspian Felix
    Perseus Arthur Flynn * Cassius Jason Salvatore * Damien Alexei Orion

Do you think bellerose ,amabel and Arabella goes better with Melisande?also what do you think of Melisande?

P. S. Thanks all of you for your opinions :-)
    Vasiliki,

" You think I'am not a goddess?
    Try me,
    This a torch song,
    Touch me and you'll burn. "

*Persephone Isolda Marian~Guinevere~Anastasia "Stanzi" / Prometheus Konstantin Viktor~Dorian Charles Wolf~Amadeus Evander William~Gideon Alexander Valor~Quentin Charles.

Mother of kitty kat, Maurice.