Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Help! Is Freya the one?

Hello All,
    I am desperately hoping that some lovely namberries can help me...
    I am currently pregnant with baby girl #3, due in July. DD1 is named Phoebe Rose and DD2 is named Imogen Frances (but insists on being called Immy!). Hubby and I have fallen in love with the name Freya, Freya Margaret to be exact, but we are unsure if it really fits in terms of style with the other girls?? What does everyone think? Do Phoebe, Imogen and Freya make a good sib-set? Is the repeating fff sound of Phoebe and Freya too close?
    We don't really have any promising back-ups at this stage other than Eve and Grace, both of which I think are a little too 'safe'...
    Thanks in advance for your help, H.

Freya and Phoebe do repeat the Fs, but I just said it out loud a few times, and I don't get tripped up, so I think it will be fine. I think Phoebe, Imogen, and Freya make a darling sibset. It is infinitely better than Eve or Grace... both lovely names, but they fall short against Phoebe and Imogen, while Freya does not. It's clear you love it... use it. Freya Margaret is a beautiful name.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dindlee View Post
    Freya and Phoebe do repeat the Fs, but I just said it out loud a few times, and I don't get tripped up, so I think it will be fine. I think Phoebe, Imogen, and Freya make a darling sibset. It is infinitely better than Eve or Grace... both lovely names, but they fall short against Phoebe and Imogen, while Freya does not. It's clear you love it... use it. Freya Margaret is a beautiful name.
    I agree. Freya is lovely name.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I think Freya Margaret fits beautifully with your girls names. It seems like you really love it and I think you should use it!

favorite names:

Jane Carys or Jane Cosima | Fiona Constance |
    Gwyneth | Flora | Naomi | Thea | Evangeline | Teagan | Louisa | Farrah |
    Solana | Cordelia | Zora | Elowen | Elena | Milena

Ozias Caspian | Dylan Constantine |
    Asher | Griffin | Nolan | Reid | Drake | Odin | Kieran | Ewan |
    Teague | Owen | Benjamin | Everett | Alaric | Penn

Freya is beautiful, and it works really well with your other girls' names.