Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I also can't open the blogs on my laptop. I haven't tried on my smart phone (data ruins me at work..)
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

For me, sometimes it will load, sometimes I get this:

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in /mnt/nameberry.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/wpseo-functions.php on line 80
    And sometimes I get a "Bad Request" error.

Just now I clicked on page 1 of this thread (from page 2), and got this:

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in [path]/includes/class_friendly_url.php on line 653

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    I also am having a problem when I try to login, it tells me my password is incorrect (it isn't). Then if I navigate to a new forum page and try to reply to a post, I am logged in - even though I got the error.
    Last edited by yellow; May 9th, 2013 at 09:17 PM.

I'm having this problem too. Both on a PC and ipad. I've tried multiple servers and computers at different locations and nothing works.

I don't even get an error message. Any time I try to open the blog it shuts down my browser.
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

Me too, though only on the mobile version. It works fine on my laptop.