Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I'm using an iPhone and an iPad....and I cannot open the blogs

Same here, with ipad. I did find a solution to both problems though. For turning a page, hold down the "next" arrow until a window pops up. Then click "open" and the next page will come up. To view the blog, as soon as you see the page loading (and you see graphics, pics, etc,) push the "x" next to the URL to make it stop loading. If you let it load too much, it will go blank on you. Push refresh and try again. You may be missing a picture or two, but at least you can read the blog that way. Kind of a hassle, but it works.
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Eve, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Casper, Leopold

I've had the same problem opening the blogs on my iPhone and also getting to the next page on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by tintri View Post
    Same here, with ipad. I did find a solution to both problems though. For turning a page, hold down the "next" arrow until a window pops up. Then click "open" and the next page will come up. To view the blog, as soon as you see the page loading (and you see graphics, pics, etc,) push the "x" next to the URL to make it stop loading. If you let it load too much, it will go blank on you. Push refresh and try again. You may be missing a picture or two, but at least you can read the blog that way. Kind of a hassle, but it works.
    Thanks tintri. It is a bit of a hassle on the iPad, but I mainly use that, so going to have to make do. It's my morning routine... breakfast, coffee, and the NB blog. I miss it!
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

I also can't open the blogs on my laptop. I haven't tried on my smart phone (data ruins me at work..)
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____