Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Do you like my real name ?

so in my singature my name is Bellerose,this isnt my real name but the nn all my friends and family called me !
    look the problem is that i hate my real name because is a unigue greek name you dont hear in N.Y.
    My real name is Vassiliki nn Vasso (nn i dont use)
    so do you think i should keep and started to call myself Vasso or should i change it to Bellerose?

Vassiliki is beautiful and different! Bellerose is precious and cute. It's up to you on which name you want to go by.

thanks !i think i need to look again on my name

How do you pronounce Vassiliki? I've never heard it before. I think it's interesting! If your name bothers you and you really don't like it then there's nothing wrong with changing it. A lot of people would probably think it's weird, but you don't have to go through life hating your name if you really don't like it. If your family and friends already call you Bellerose then legally changing your name should be a smooth transition. You could always keep Vassiliki as a middle name if you do change it. Personally I think Bellerose is really, really pretty!
    nineteen & renaming myself soon

pronunced va -ssee-lee-kee